Begin a great educational journey for your child - enrol today
If Hebron best represents your values and aspirations for your child, please contact us to find out more about the enrolment process. You can enrol your child at any time during the year, at any level, and we are very happy to answer any questions you may have.
New Entrant (Year 1) Enrolments
New Entrant intakes are planned for the start of each term.
For the 2017 year, this will be:
Term 1: 31st January
Term 2: 1st May
Term 3: 24th July
Term 4: 16th October
Year 2 to Year 13 Enrolments
Hebron Christian College enrols students throughout the year where space permits. Download an Enrolment Form
International Student Enrolments
Overseas students are welcomed at Hebron Christian College. Go the webpage International Students
- Book in for your personal tour. If you believe your child would flourish in our inspiring environment, we’d love the opportunity to answer your questions and show you around the school. make your appointment here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrange a meeting with the Principal, Geoff Matthews. Email or phone (09) 846 2159
- Download the School Prospectus
- Download an Enrolment Form or phone the School Office and ask for an Application Pack to be posted to you.
- Complete the Hebron Christian College Application Form and return to the school along with a $100 non-refundable application fee.
- The School Secretary will arrange an appointment for your family (husband, wife and child/ren) with the Principal.
- At the interview you will be:
a) Asked to explain why you want your child to attend the school.
b) Invited to discuss Christian Education and its implications for your family.
c) Asked to respond to various questions on family life, Church attendance, child's academic record, etc.
d) Given an opportunity to ask questions about the school, curriculum, class placement, etc.
e) Shown around the school and introduced to the teacher and class where your child may be placed.
8. Soon after the interview you will be advised by letter whether your application was successful or not. Successful applicants for non-existent positions will be placed on a waiting list and notified in writing as soon as a place becomes available.
- Parents are required to give 3 months (12 weeks) written notice when withdrawing children from the school. Parents choosing to withdraw their children without giving 3 months written notice are still required to pay fees for that 3 month period.
- The school reserves the right to conclude a child's enrolment at any stage for the best interest of the child and/or school.