Hebron Christian College employs teachers with the following skills and qualities:
- Fully qualified and trained in Government-registered training institutions
- Registered with the New Zealand Teachers' Council See NZTC teacher register
- Clearly demonstrated teaching skills and pedagogy
- Excellent class and individual student management practices and skills
- Professed Christian and local church involvement
- Loving, caring and empathetic nature
- Well balanced personality and character
Vacancies for 2017
Teacher of Year 9-12 Phys Ed and Year 9-13 Bible
A teacher is required to teach our Year 9-12 Phys Ed class (2 periods), two Bible Study classes: Year 9-10 and Year 11-12 and a Year 13 Christian Apologetics class. A sound knowledge Physical Edcation skills and bible knowledge is an essential requirement for this position.
As Hebron Christian College is a distinctively Christian school, the successful applicants will need to model and support the special Christian character of the school. See website: www.hebron.ac.nz
The successful applicant will be required to sign an Employment Agreement.
Salary: Same as state rates
Prospective applicants are welcome to talk to the Principal and/or visit the school before submitting an application form.
Click here for a Job Description
and an Application Form
or email: email@example.com or phone (09) 846-2159. Applications should be emailed/posted/delivered to The Principal, Hebron Christian College, 1 McLean St, Mt.Albert, (PO Box 77-105, Auckland 1350). Applications close on Friday 2nd June at 4:30pm